Here at Soak Sunday, we’re not just about creating beautiful, indulgent bathing rituals, we do it with a conscience. True indulgence doesn’t have to mean excess, and we strive to that a brand can provide a truly luxurious experience, whilst sticking to a sustainable ethos.
Every part of the Soak Sunday journey is exclusively designed, formulated, manufactured and distributed by our in house team, which gives our team full control over exactly what we deliver.
So from the start, sustainability has been (and always will be) at the heart of what we do, delivering an experience of escapism and a self care ritual you can savour but with minimal waste.
Telling stories through thoughtful design and indulgent experiences is at the heart of Soak Sunday.
Our sustainable promise to you….
- 100% recyclable packaging
Our bottles are made from glass with lids made from aluminium so they are easy to recycle with normal household waste. Our shipping boxes are made from recyclable FSC certified board (meaning the forests they come from are responsibly managed) and they are printed with soy ink (which has less of an impact on the environment and easier to remove when recycled).
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
When you buy into the Soak Sunday experience it's guaranteed that you're buying into a self care routine that is 100% vegan and always cruelty free. We’re proud to be Leaping Bunny Approved, which means we’ve been independently audited by the Cruelty Free International organisation to ensure our standards go above and beyond legal requirements. We proactively monitor all of our suppliers to maintain our high standard and are independently audited on this.
- Natural ingredients
All Soak Sunday products are made from 100% natural ingredients (with the exception of our scrubs which are 98% natural, the other 2% are made up from dermatologically tested ingredients which enhance the product experience.) All of our ingredients are responsibly and ethically sourced to create an indulgent experience for all to enjoy.
As a brand, we’re working hard behind the scenes on ideas that we can implement to work towards an even more sustainable future, whilst still delivering the sensorial experience you can sink into.
Have an idea for us? We’d love to hear from you… email us on email@example.com or drop us a message on Instagram @soaksunday