When you make a purchase from https://soaksunday.com/ you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of sale.
We only supply the products via the website for domestic and private use.
If you are a business customer, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please read these terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
Soak Sunday® is a trading name of Amelia Knight Limited. Amelia Knight Limited (“we”, “us, “our”) is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 03142087 and our registered office is at The Pavilions, Mobberley Road, Knutsford Business Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8ZR. Our registered VAT number is GB 733 132 566.
- Information about us and how to contact us
How to contact us:
You can contact us by any of the following methods:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1565 745472 Email: email@example.com Writing to us at: The Pavilions, Mobberley Road, Knutsford Business Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8ZR
Applicability of these terms and conditions:
- These terms
These terms and conditions apply to the sale of products via our website. If you buy products on this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions - which form the basis of a legally binding contract between you and us.
Please refer to our FAQ page https://soaksunday.com/pages/faqs additional details of the contract formed between you and us. The FAQ page forms part of the contract as though set out in full here. Should there be any conflict between these terms and conditions and the FAQ page, these terms and conditions shall take prevail.
In the event that you are purchasing products via our website from outside of the United Kingdom, these terms and conditions are applicable to you in all respects however there are additional terms that apply to you as set out in paragraph 19.
For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your products, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund. You will have to pay the costs of return of any products.The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. We must provide you with products that comply with your legal rights. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:· Up to 30 days: if your products are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.· Up to six months: if your products can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.· Up to six years: if your products do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
Nothing in these terms affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) or any other rights otherwise granted to you by law.
- contact us by calling our customer service team at +44 (0) 1565 745472 or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- Your Personal Information
Once your order has been placed with us (i.e. when you click on the “pay now” button at the end of the online checkout process) we will acknowledge it by email, assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is (it will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order). Please note that this acknowledgement email does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- Placing orders with us
We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this. At this point:
Legal ownership to the purchased products shall not pass until we received payment from you in full and cleared funds.
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us governed by these terms; and
- we will arrange to dispatch the products to you.
Circumstances where we may be unable to accept an order:
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the products. This might be because:
- the product is out of stock or unavailable;
- of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product; or
- for any other reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
The price of the products is as displayed on our website and is, by default, in Great British Pounds Sterling and includes VAT at the applicable rate.
- Product prices
You also have the option to display the product prices in various other currencies, including: Euros, US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Japanese Yen, Singapore Dollars and Hong Kong Dollars. Where an amount requires conversion from Great British Pounds Sterling, the rate of exchange shall be calculated automatically in line with the market exchange rate at the time of your purchase.
The price does not include the cost of delivering the products. The delivery options that we offer and the costs of delivery are set out in our FAQs and will be confirmed to you before you checkout and complete your order. You can access this information by visiting the following webpage: https://soaksunday.com/pages/faqs before you place your order. Please also refer to paragraph 13 for further details about delivery.
For some products, there may also be additional postage charges which have to be charged on top of our standard delivery charges (this is usually due to the size of the items involved or the high cost of the item). If this is the case, we will let you know of the additional charges in the relevant product descriptions and/or by contacting you in writing.
What if we get the price wrong?
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount.
If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated in our price list, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract and refund you any sums you have paid.
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for your order is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. We also accept payment by PayPal, ShopPay and Google Pay. The parties providing these payment services are independent payment providers and we do not have any control over them. Your use of their services will be subject to their terms and conditions, which will apply in addition to your contract with us. You should read their terms and conditions and privacy policies carefully, and ensure that you are happy with them, before using their services. If you experience any trouble with their services, please contact their customer service teams.
- Payment methods
We do not accept cash.
- all promotional codes (except for free or discounted delivery promotional codes) are applied to the value of the order, excluding delivery costs;
- a promotional code may be withdrawn by us at any time;
- the promotional code must be entered in to the “gift card or discount code” field on the checkout page and applied for the discount to be deducted from the order;
- only one promotional code can be applied to each order;
- the following items are excluded from the application of promotional codes:
- items already reduced in price; and
- items that are excluded from the benefit of the promotion;
- if your basket include items that are both included and excluded from the application of a promotional code, the discount will be applied against the value of included items only.
By purchasing, using, or accepting a gift card from the website, you agree to be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards
You can check your gift card balance by either emailing us at email@example.com , or by clicking on the “VIEW BALANCE” button from the email we sent when the gift card was delivered to you.
- gift cards may be purchased in the amounts specified on the gift card product page and activated for a minimum value of £10 and a maximum value of £100. Gift cards are available in various available currencies but the value will always be in GBP;
- you cannot purchase a gift card using another gift card;
- once your gift card order has been accepted by us and your payment to us has cleared, the gift card will be delivered to the email address you nominate for delivery when completing your order. The email address you nominate for delivery should be yours or the person you have nominated to receive and use your gift card;
- we do not accept responsibility for any losses resulting from any gift card being delivered to an incorrect email address due to errors made by you within your order. You must therefore take extra care when entering details in your order;
- our gift cards can only be redeemed for products that may be purchased online at https://soaksunday.com/ as part or full payment for products;
- all gift cards may be applied to the value of the order (whether in full or in part) but may not be applied against the applicable delivery costs;
- the gift card number (which can be found on the delivery email) must be entered in to the “gift card or discount code” field on the checkout page and applied for the credit to be deducted from the order;
- if the entire amount on your gift card has not been spent, the remaining balance will be updated after every transaction and will remain on your gift card to use until it expires (see (k) below);
- any lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced;
- all gift cards will expire 12 months from the date of its purchase. Any remaining balance upon its expiry will not be refunded; and
- gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash (whether in full or in part).
If you cannot find the email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resend the email. Note that gift cards are not cheques, guarantees, credit or charge cards, e-money or regulated payment instruments. Gift cards are not regulated as payment instruments under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 and amounts on them are not electronic money under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011. Accordingly, rights and protections under those regulations do not apply and the Financial Conduct Authority does not supervise our services or the provision of our gift cards.
The packaging of a product may vary from that shown on images on our website. While we try to make sure that:
- all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance of up to 10% in such weights, sizes and measurements; and
- the colours of our products are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use.
Once we have accepted your order we may change the products for the following reasons:
- Legal and technical adjustments
We will let you know if these changes will affect your use of the products and you will be given the opportunity to cancel your order as a result.
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements.
Changes to your order:
- Cancelling or amending your order
If you wish to make a change to your order after we have emailed you to confirm that we have accepted it, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible and, in any event, before the anticipated dispatch date.
We will let you know if a change to the order is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the products, the timing of delivery or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to cancel your order.
Order cancellation (before dispatch):Should you cancel your order with us before it has been dispatched, the contract between us will end immediately and, if we have taken payment for your order, we will refund you in full.
If you wish to cancel your order after we have emailed you to confirm that we have accepted it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and, in any event, before the anticipated dispatch date.
For details of how to cancel the contract after the products have been delivered to you, please refer to paragraph 14.
We use trusted third party couriers such as Royal Mail and DHL or similar to deliver our products.
- Dispatch and delivery
We will email you let you know once the products have been dispatched and provide you with a tracking number for your order.
Delivery of the products will take place when our third party courier delivers them to the address that you gave to us.
You are responsible for the products when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the products passes to you when you take possession of the products.
For further information about delivery (including how to track your delivery, amend your delivery address, and letting us know of any issues with tracking), please visit our FAQs page at https://soaksunday.com/pages/faqs
Should you no longer want the products, or there is an issue with them, you may be entitled to a refund depending on the reason for your return and the nature of the products you have ordered. Your legal rights are summarised in paragraph 3 (your legal rights). Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
- Returns, refunds and exchanges
For most products purchased online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.Please note, these terms reflect the goodwill guarantee offered by us to our UK customers, which is more generous than your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations in the ways set out below. This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products (see below):
Right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 How our goodwill guarantee is more generous 14 day period to change your mind. 30 day period to change your mind.
To exercise the right to change your mind, you can either:
Provided that we receive the products back in their original condition and accompanied with their original receipt, we will issue a refund to you in accordance with the “Refunds” section below.
- post the products that you do not want back to us within 30 days of you (or the person nominated by you) receiving them; or
- inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) within 30 days of you receiving the products.
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
Your rights to change your mind does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products.
- products that are made to your specifications or which are personalised/bespoke;
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery;
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes (including, for example, face and body products), once these have been unsealed after you receive them; or
- products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
We must provide you with products that comply with your legal rights (as summarised in paragraph 3 (your legal rights)). If they do not, you may be entitled to a full refund, or, depending on the time, some money back or a repair. Please contact us using the details set out at paragraph 1 should you believe that your products are non-compliant with your legal rights.
To process your return, send us an email to email@example.com letting us know your name, address and order number and we will help you place the return.
All returns must be:
If we do not receive the products back from you and proof of postage has not been provided to us, we reserve the right to refuse all refund requests.
- accompanied with their original receipt;
- in respect of face and body products only: these must be unused and unopened;
If the products are not suitable for posting, please let us know and we will discuss alternative options with you.
Costs of return:
We will pay the costs of return:
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an error in pricing or description or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
If you are entitled to a refund, we will make any refunds (less any deductions that we are entitled to make (see below) to you as soon as possible and, in any event, no later than 10 working days from the day on which we receive the products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the products back to us.
We may reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which is unacceptable. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount (as directed by us) on demand.
If you qualify for the delivery fee to be refunded, we will refund the exact delivery fee paid and no other amount.
We will make the refund using the same method of payment as you used for the initial transaction and you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. If full or part payment has been made via a gift card, you will be issued with a new gift card credited with the amount that was paid on the gift card for your original purchase.
All refunds will take into account any offer codes used in connection with your purchase.
If you are eligible for a refund, you may request an exchange (for products of the equivalent value than the products being returned) rather than a refund. We reserve the right to reject such a request in our sole discretion. This does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products.
We are only liable to you as set out in this contract. We have no other duty or liability to you. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us in advance; supplied with reasonable skill and care; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
16. INGREDIENTS AND ALLERGY INFORMATION
We choose our ingredients very carefully to ensure that our formulas are as gentle as possible but it is important that you check the ingredients carefully if you suffer from any allergies or have sensitive skin.
Full ingredient lists can be found on our product pages. If you would like further information about any of the specific ingredients used please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to a member of our team.
You should ensure that you have read the ingredient description thoroughly before purchasing any product and/or applying it on your (or another person’s) face and/or body.
It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the product is suitable for the face and/or body that it is intended to be applied to and we shall, to the extent permitted by law, not be responsible in any way for any loss or damage (including any death or personal injury arising from an allergic reaction or similar) suffered by you or any other person where such loss or damage arises as a result of you incorrectly determining the suitability of the product for your (or another person’s) face and/or body.
17. Other Important Terms
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
This contract and any documents referred to in it reflect the whole agreement between us.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
These terms and conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
18. Additional terms applying to overseas orders
This paragraph 19 applies to you if are purchasing products from outside of the United Kingdom.
The terms of this paragraph 19 shall take priority over any of the preceding terms and conditions in the event of there being any conflict.
- Whilst we do accept orders for products from outside of the United Kingdom, we reserve the right to refuse orders in certain territories (for example, territories that are subject to trade sanctions, embargoes or other restrictions). We will let you know once you have placed your order with us if we are unable to accept it for any reason.
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches the relevant destination. Please note that we have no control over import duties and taxes and we cannot predict how much they will be. You will be fully responsible for obtaining information relating to, and payment of, any such import duties and taxes. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be responsible if you order products in breach of any such laws and regulations or if you otherwise break any such laws or regulations.
- If you are in the EU, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein, any disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.